Paul's journey and trials: Mark 16:15 NLT
Review and Discussion:
Challenge your child to retell the story. Help them remember key details by asking the following questions:
1 - What did Paul share with people everywhere he went? (God's Good News)
2 - Did Paul let anything stop him from sharing Jesus? (No!)
Don't Stop Obstacle Course
Paul didn't let anything stop him from sharing Jesus with everyone. Don't let anything stop you, either!
* Various items for obstacle course
* A doll
1 - Set up an obstacle course indoors or outdoors with objects you have around your home. Use the Obstacle List for ideas.
2 - Place the doll at the end of the obstacle course.
3 - Challenge your kid to complete the obstacles and share God's Good News with the doll at the end.
* Crawl through a web of streamers or belts
* Jump through hula hoops
* Hop through a ladder flat on the ground
* Zig Zag through upside cups
* Crawl through a cardboard box tunnel
* Jump over a bowl of water
* Balance on a rolled-up rug log
* Crash through pillow towers
* Crawl through a blanket tent
* Squeeze between pieces of furniture
Mark 16:15 NLT (Hands together, then open like a book)
"Go, (Pump your fist in the air)
into all the world (make a big circle with your arms)
and preach the good news to everyone." (put both hands at your mouth and push them out)
Talk to Go
Dear God, Please help me to share Jesus with everyone that we meet everywhere that we go so that they can your friend. In Jesus' name, Amen!